With Tim The Plumber you are guaranteed a friendly and approachable service. We are a small but effective business boasting 20 years of experience in the plumbing trade, being both Gas Safe registered and a Worchester Bosch accredited installer.
We are well-established, approachable, trustworthy and knowledgeable. Most of our work comes through recommendation which proves the quality of our work and our service to our customers. We have meticulous attention to detail and commitment to our work which we pride ourselves in. We are firm believers in hard work and good etiquette because we know that word of mouth is the make or break of businesses such as ours.
We are an all-inclusive plumbing and heating company which takes pleasure in providing a fantastic service and great workmanship. We are small enough to care but experienced enough to tackle difficult or large jobs.
We can turn our hands to any plumbing and heating work but we don’t just do the plumbing and heating part – we complete the entire job. Our main work is carried out with boilers, boiler systems and refitting bathrooms but we can also fulfil many other tasks to an incredibly high standard. These projects include kitchens, break downs, leaks, drains, taps, washers, blockages, whole house plumbing, gas works, boiler servicing, cylinder tanks, radiator changes, washing machine installs, appliance installs, gas hobs, gas cookers and underfloor heating. We can achieve all of these jobs due to our longstanding history and experience.
What is more, we are committed to providing an affordable service which offers great value for our clients and which doesn’t scrimp on quality. We do this because of our experience and passion for our work but also by keeping a close eye on the market and pricing our work accordingly. This way we offer people a great company but without charging ridiculous fees.
We are based in Crawley Down, West Sussex and we mainly cover the RH area, but will always consider travelling further afield. The main areas we cover are Crawley, Horsham, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead and Horley.
- “Tim was recommended to me a few years ago when I was replacing my bathroom. (It looks great.) He has since replaced my boiler. He is totally reliable, has a pleasant manner and I am quite happy to go out and leave him to get on with things. He puts in a full day’s work and leaves everywhere clean and tidy when he finishes. I wouldn’t use any other plumber.”
– Maureen (email)
- “Dear Tim and Harry, I just want to say thank you for all your splendid work, I am so pleased with it all. Also it’s really nice to have someone you feel at ease with and can have a laugh with – you certainly make me laugh. It was a pleasure to have you both working here. Mind you I’m still glad to get my house back! All the best to you both, and thanks again.”
– June (letter)
- “We have had the services of Tim Burberry on several occasions recently and have been completely satisfied with his work. He is knowledgeable, hardworking and only too pleased to solve a problem no matter how complicated it may be. We had confidence and would have no hesitation in recommending him.”
– P Barrett EG (letter)
- “Tim, just to say that Giles came today, thank you so much for introducing him. Another problem solved. Have a good weekend.”
– P Barrett EG (email)
- “Tim was recommended to me by a neighbour about two years ago. He replaced a rad in our kitchen which was a tricky job as the old rad was tight against our end kitchen unit, also an electric cable ran the length of the rad. Tim made the job look easy and we were very satisfied with the excellent end result. I took Tim’s telephone number because we were so pleased with his work. Tim has subsequently sorted out a problem with our loo flush. Earlier this year my youngest son had a bathroom installed and had problems with water seeping down the sides of the bath. I told my son that if we were going to pay to sort the problem I wanted to use someone I had confidence in. I contacted Tim who visited and explained in detail why the water was seeping down the bath. Tim’s firm fixed the bath so it stopped moving at the sides and resealed the surround. Problem solved – no more seeping water. My son now has Tim’s telephone number and, like me, would contact Tim if he has a plumbing problem. Tim not only does excellent work but he will only do what is necessary at reasonable cost. A very satisfied customer.”
– John Hollingdale (email)